Cover to Black Widow #1 By Phil Noto from CBR
What news out of NYCC am I most excited about?
A Black Widow ongoing drawn by Phil Noto. I mean, c’mon, this is going to be glorious. The story could suck, but it would still be one of the most beautiful books out there. I can’t want to add this to my pull list.
Other things I’m really excited about:
She-Hulk, Iron Patriot, All New X-Factor, Avengers World (from the amazing writer of Secret Avengers), Silver Surfer, Elektra, Trial of Jean Grey (the All New X-Men/Guardians of the Galaxy crossover), and the relaunches of Captain Marvel and Secret Avengers.
The only news out of DC that interests me is the return of Stephanie Brown. Hopefully, that goes well. I’m also exited that The Unwritten is going to come to a close. I love the book, but it needs to wrap up.
- luckymusiqcharmsz reblogged this from xandgunn
- legendsalwaysdiehard likes this
- boardwalknightmare likes this
- clintasharennersonlove reblogged this from amypopcultureaddict
- photobinks likes this
- tasteofthebitchpudding reblogged this from amypopcultureaddict
- tasteofthebitchpudding likes this
- amypopcultureaddict likes this
- amypopcultureaddict reblogged this from xandgunn
- xandgunn posted this